Things you’ll need for your Boxer puppy
There are items needed to care for a Boxer puppy which should be purchased well in advance of their arrival. The items needed include the following:
- Feed and water bowls making sure they are not too deep and ideally they should be ceramic rather than plastic or metal
- A good quality dog collar harness and lead
- A dog crate that’s not too small or too big that a puppy would feel lost in it
- Child gates to fit on doors to keep a puppy safe
- A well-made dog bed bearing in mind that a puppy could well chew on it
- Baby and/or dog blankets to use in the puppy’s crate and dog bed
- Dog specific toothpaste and tooth brush
- Shampoo and conditioner specifically formulated for use on dogs
- Grooming equipment
On video Diamant NorDom 5,5 monthes
Drop us a line!
We won’t call you, we’ll just text or email you. We will not send you unnecessary notices in the future.